My one word for 2021 is the term acclimatize, which is defined as the process in which an individual adjusts to a change in their environment (such as a change in altitude, temperature), allowing it to maintain performance across a range of environmental conditions.  This word is often referred to climbers that adapt or adjust to the drastic changes in the environment before climbers can ascend to summit spectacular mountains such as Mount Everest.  I use this term metaphorically to resemble my focus for this upcoming practicum and for my future teaching profession by becoming more comfortable and accustomed to the profession and attempt to improve each and every day.  This will also allow me to contour my educational pedagogy or imprint in the process, before I start my career in teaching.  I chose this word as it represents the early stages in my teaching journey in which I will have to adapt to my new environment on daily bases and strive to do my best, but also to seek advice and knowledge from my coaching teacher and practicum evaluator to grow as an educator.  I just have to trust the process and although it may not be easy, I am ready for the challenge to grow from this experience to carry forth into my teaching career.  My hope and area of growth for my 491 practicum will be to keep improving on aligning learning intentions and utilizing all assessment tools necessary.  This will allow me to show a solid conceptual knowledge in all subject areas in education (Standard 6). Also I want to keep improving on differentiated learning and classroom management, although I do realize it takes educators many years to master these skills, it is important for me to improve daily in these avenues of teaching.  My last practicum will provide me the opportunity allow myself to begin my teaching journey ascent into this life long profession.  Much like the fearless adventures, who dare to summit some of the highest peaks around the world, one must first gain the required knowledge of the terrain and adjust to their environment before any attempts to conquer these amazing feats can occur.  Similarly, I will comprehend and gain knowledge and the proper tools and skills for my educational toolbox before I can make an educational difference in my profession and in our community.  Luckily for myself, my environment will consist of a warm classroom setting, rather than the blistering snow winds and low air pressure systems that make up the environments of the world’s largest mountains.